Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Summery Picks


I don't know about you, but I have been anxiously awaiting summer since, well, the last day of last summer. Summer is by far my favorite season and always has been. I cannot wait to go back to Wildwood, NJ where most of my summer is spent. It is (in my opinion) the best Jersey beach with the softest sand. If you haven't had the chance to make it down there yet, I'm telling you - it's worth the parkway trip down to exit 4B. And I'm not just saying that because I met my boyfriend there five years ago....who also happened to be my lifeguard...(and no, I wasn't drowning!)

Anyways, since I have been having summer on my mind, I thought I'd get a head start on some of the looks I want to go for and pieces that I think would be great for summer. Okay, I'll stop saying the word summer now........................................................................summer ;)



Summer Feelings





Links Below!






Wildwood Days..





          xox,
                            Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment