Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feelin' Bronzy


Hello, Hello! Today I bring you a makeup look using three kinds of bronzing products. Now, you may think that's a lot of bronzer, BUT they all serve a different purpose and I even use them for my eyes. The three products consist of Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in the color Bronze Shimmer, the Milani Baked Bronzer in the shade Glow, and of course, my favorite matte Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. The three of these products together are just so gorgeous - the pictures below do not do it justice! I'd have to say I am extremely impressed with the Milani Baked Bronzer. It is very light weight, so you can go a little crazy with it, but it literally gives you this beautiful glow - and it can be found at the drugstore! Look below to see what else I used on my face :)















Face:
Foundation: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous - Nude Beige
Concealer: Benefit Fake-up - Light
Finishing Powder - MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural - Medium

Cheeks: 
All Over Face Bronzer: Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow
Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Highlight: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze
Blush: MAC - Warm Soul

Eyes:
Base: MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Lid: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze (the darkest color at the bottom)
Crease: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyeliner: Korres Pencil Liner & Maybelline Master Precise Liner Pen
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Lipglass - Snob





xox,
                  Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment