Thursday, July 10, 2014

Face of the Day: A Simple Summer Glow


Hello, Hello! Today I have for you a quick face of the day post. If you've never heard of "FOTD" short for Face of the Day (which I guess is pretty self explanatory), it's basically a list of all the makeup products you used on your face that particular day. So now if you ever see the hashtag #FOTD, you'll know exactly what it means! My makeup in general always kind of stays on the lines of a natural look. I just like to add a little bit more 'glow' in the summer.

The foundation I used is by Loreal called True Match Lumi, which is pretty lightweight but leaves a nice dewy finish. Over my concealer I added a little bit of a highlight with my MAC Prep + Prime Highlight Stick in the shade 'Radiant Rose' to really brighten up my under-eye area. I of course set everything with my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in the shade 'Medium'. I went for a real simple eye using my Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay, just using the lightest shade all over my lid, and the neutral shade in my crease (4th shadow in). I lightly lined my upper lash line and applied a bunch of mascara. For my cheeks I used my Sonia Kashuk bronzer/blush duo and then just added a little of my favorite highlighter to the tops of my cheekbones. I finished the look off with some of my NYX butter gloss in the shade 'Eclair' and called it a day. The only product not shown is my brow powder, which is by a brand called Kelly Baker Brows. It's a medium ash brown shade that I applied with an angled brush. Look below for pics! :)



Summer Glow



Links Below!





Here are the products in action! P.S. don't mind my messy hair ;)

















xox,
                   Meredith







2 comments:

  1. Somebody looks tan! Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! hopin' to get a little more starting tomorrow :)

      Delete