Monday, July 7, 2014

July Beauty Wish List


I hope everyone is either nice and relaxed or hungover from their holiday weekend. Either way, that's how I know you had a nice weekend! Today I've put together a few beauty items that I've been wanting and have heard great things about. Some of these products are fairly new, including the Lorac Pro 2 Palette and the Loreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara. Others are just products that I've literally heard so much about and need to try for myself, such as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, and the infamous Beauty Blender. I've already ordered the Brow Wiz in the shade 'Soft Brown' and am waiting for it's arrival along with the Hourglass Femme Nude Lipstick in shade no. 2. I've also been on the hunt for a new BB Cream to use during the summer and read such great reviews for the Tarte Illuminating BB Moisturizer. There's something about the word 'illuminating' that makes me really want to try it. Links for all products are provided below!



July Beauty WishList



Links Below!

1. Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Soft Brown

3. Lorac PRO Palette 2

4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

5. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo - Nude No. 2

6. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

7. BECCA Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Powder - Moonstone

8. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer

9. The Original BeautyBlender













What's on your July Beauty Wish List?




xox,
                   Meredith






2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good thins about the Too Face Melted glosses, I need to grab one ASAP!

    xx
    Christa

    noveltyblg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I also heard there's a potential dupe by L.A. Girl called Glazed Lip Paint - and those are only like $3.50 - so I'll have to check those out too!

      Delete