Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Anniversary Date & Look



Since today happens to be my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend (whatttttt 5 years?! slow down universe), I figured I'd do a post inspired by some of the things we have done in the past to celebrate, along with similar looks that I wore on those particular dates. We typically like to keep things low-key and intimate so we don't make any extravagant plans. One of our favorite things to do this time of year (he lives at the beach in the summer) is an easier spin on the whole "picnic" thing. We order some pizza, grab some wine and a blanket, and bring it to the beach once the sun goes down a little. It's also a special outing when we actually venture to the movies. We are big fans of renting on demand and redbox so we rarely ever physically go see a movie. When we do, we sure as hell go all out and get popcorn and soda. (I loveeee movie theater popcorn!). Although we also grab dinner a lot together, we typically just get take out and something on the affordable side. So on special occasions or every once in a while we like to splurge a little at a fancier restaurant (usually Italian). Keep on scrolling to see the looks and all the links. :)





Date 1: Pizza on the Beach








 Date 2: Movie Theater Outing








 Date 3: Fancy Italian Restaurant
















I'd like to wish a very Happy Anniversary to my special guy, Troy <3
I love you!









xox,
               Meredith







4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 5 years! The beach, movies, or a good resturant are the best dates and I love the outfits you put together. I especially like the blanket. I'm hosting a
    Giveaway I mark 1/2 a year of blogging. Details are at newhautmonde.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I'll definitely check it out - congrats on your 1/2 year!

      Oh, and the blanket's from Target :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I love all the above looks, so cute and easy to wear!!

    xx
    Christa

    noveltyblg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete