Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Five: Favorite Blushes


Happy Friday!! Today's Friday Five includes my favorite and most used blushes. Depending on what type of makeup look I'm going for or what I'm feeling that day will determine the blush I use. Most likely, you will find me wearing one of the below five blushes. I would have to say that my most reached for blush at the moment is Warm Soul by MAC. As we get into the warmer weather, this is definitely going to be an everyday blush for me this spring and summer. Check below for links and more pictures!


Friday Five: Favorite Blushes

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

1. Bobbi Brown - Pale Pink 2. MAC - Warm Soul 3. Cargo - Tonga 4. Nars - Orgasm 5. MAC - Prism




 




1. Bobbi Brown - Pale Pink: This is my all time favorite pink blush to use. It may look a little intimidating and bright in the pan, but it blends out beautifully and is the perfect pink.

2. MAC - Warm Soul: I am in love with this blush. It has such a pretty glow about it when it is on your cheeks. I cannot wait to wear it once I am a little tanner! Like I said, this will definitely be my go-to for summer.

3. Cargo - Tonga: This blush is the perfect muted everyday blush. It is matte, so it is perfect for the days where you want a real natural look. Word on the street this is one of Jennifer Aniston's favorite blushes. (That may or may not be why I purchased it in the first place). 

4. Nars - Orgasm: You cannot go wrong with this blush. It is the blush I always go back to when I don't know what to put on my face. It has this beautiful sheen, and I've seen it looking gorgeous on all skin tones. (It is the one on the left!)

5. MAC - Prism: Sometimes you just need a matte, warmer toned blush. On the days where you need a natural look but aren't feeling pink, this is a great blush. I know it doesn't look like anything spectacular in the pan, but it really does look beautiful on the skin.



Have a great weekend!

xox,
                 Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment