Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Ipsy Glam Bag - Fresh Picks




Today I will be showing you what I got in my May 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag! For those of you who don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription service where you receive your little Glam Bag along deluxe samples that include full-sized beauty products. When you sign up, you are prompted to take a quiz so that your bag can be matched specifically to you. It's only $10 a month, so if you like samples and experimenting with different beauty products, this is for you! Look below to see what i got - I think I am most excited to try the concealer and hair oil!



Avène
Thermal Spring Water

Hang Ten
Classic Sport SPF50

Boo-Boo Cover-Up
Boo-Boo Cover-up: Medium Shade

Pacifica
Mineral Eyeshadow Duo

Balanced Guru
No Frizz Organic Sesame and Lemongrass Balancing Oil





xox,
                Meredith






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem! thank you as well - just found you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete