Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five: Favorite Hair Products


Happy Friday Everyone! Today's Friday Five will be featuring some of my all-time favorite hair products to use. All of the products listed are used during the blow-dry and hair-styling part of my hair routine and I absolutely love all of them. Also, be sure to check below for links and a special honorable mention product. Enjoy! :)


Friday Five: Favorite Hair Products

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin - I know I've featured this spray on here before, and for good reason. If you have naturally curly, thick, and frizzy hair - this stuff is for you. I spray this on my wet/damp hair, brush it through and then blow dry my hair. It definitely helps control the frizz and gives my blowout a smoother finish. 

2. CHI Silk Infusion - I love to use this product on my hair after I've finished blow drying. I like to take about a dime size amount in the palm of my hand and then work the product all throughout my hair, mostly focusing on the dry ends. Definitely a great product that smooths your hair and gives it that silky, shiny look.

3. Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray - If you aren't using a heat protective spray before you are putting heat to your hair, well, you should be! This particular spray is great, and is literally not more than $5 at any local drugstore. This is a must have for me, especially with all the curling irons I use on my hair.

4. Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray - I cannot stress enough how much I love this hairspray. It is a little more pricey for a drugstore product, but I'm telling you, it's worth it. This is the only spray I've come across where you can continue to style your hair after already spraying the product. It does not give your hair that sticky hairspray feeling at all, and is just overall a great hairspray.

5. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo - If you're like me and don't need to wash your hair every day, then you've probably already been introduced to the wonderful world of dry shampoo. My sister introduced me to dry shampoo a few years ago, and I cannot believe I ever lived without it. If you've never used it, try it! Spray some on your roots, shake up your hair with your fingers, and be prepared to see some crazy volume. I love dry shampoo so much, I even use it on a clean head of hair because I like the texture it gives my hair. This particular brand I have been loving, and it smells great!



Honorable Mention:



Garnier Fructis Style Sleek Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray - I could not complete this hair post without giving some credit to this guy. I think this product is fairly new, but it is definitely worth a try. I've had for it a couple of months now and I use it after I've finished styling my hair. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff, so don't spray too much, especially by your roots. But a nice mist at the ends of your hair, and it just transforms the texture to this beautifully soft feeling sleek finish. Great, great finishing spray. Try it and love it, my friends.





Have a beautiful, fun, and safe holiday weekend!



xox,
                  Meredith



No comments:

Post a Comment