Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Five: Casual Slip-ons


Happppppyyyy Fridayyyyy!! My coffee is finally kicking in, so even though it seems as if it's about to downpour outside any second now, nothing is going to bring me down (at least until this caffeine high wears off). Anyways, today's Friday Five post is all about casual slip-on shoes. I have been wearing my pair of slip-on Converse non stop lately (I have them in white, but how cute is that mint color?!). I'm just not ready to whip out my sandals yet, and I'm typically looking for something a little more casual than traditional flats. I think any of the below five are perfect for this time of year when you want to stay a little more on the casual side. I am absolutely loving the Topshop pair of black espadrilles (no. 2), and I think I may need them in my life. And if the Sole Society striped flats weren't sold out in my size, I'd probably already own them.



Casual Shoes



       Links Below!

Topshop black espadrille
$75 - topshop.com


Converse footwear
nordstrom.com



H M red trainer
$13 - hm.com


Sole Society gray shoes
solesociety.com







Have a great weekend!



xox,
                    Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment