Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Go-to Makeup Look





Hi Everyone! Today I have for you one of my favorite makeup looks. This go-to makeup look combines matte eyes, pink cheeks, and pink lips for an effortlessly pretty effect. I also really love to brighten up my under-eye area and sculpt my face with a little bronzer (cheekbone, hairline, and jawline). Many of the products I used are listed in my Spring Makeup post (a few posts below) - I wanted to make sure you can see all of these beautiful products in action!

Face:
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay - 220 Natural Beige
Concealer: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer - Fair
Face Powder: MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: MAC Warm Soul & Bobbi Brown Pale Pink

Eyes:
Primer: MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Lid: Lorac Pro - White & Cream
Crease: Lorac Pro - Taupe & Sable
Liner: MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack, Korres Pencil Liner - Black
Mascara: Loreal Telescopic - Blackest Black
Lashes: All Belle - Princess Leah
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Snob


xox,
                   Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    congrats on the start of your blog! I love it already!! I'll be following every post! :)

    noveltyblg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I already found yours on bloglovin ;)

      Delete