Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Drugstore Makeup Look


Hi Everyone! I feel like I've been featuring a lot of higher end products lately or just items that are not as easy to get your hands on. So today I wanted to be sure to create a look using all drugstore products. Let me tell you something about the drugstore - it is the origin and birthplace of my love for cosmetics. I can raid CVS for days. But really, starting out, I would never want to spend a lot of money on makeup, especially when I was just learning. The drugstore is a great place to experiment with makeup for that exact reason. Everything is priced reasonably and I've found that there are some amazing quality drugstore products out there. So with no further ado, look below to see all of the products I used!



 


 


 


Face
Cheeks

Eyes
Lips

Full List of Products Used:

Face:
Foundation - Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous - Nude Beige
Concealer - Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour - Ivory
Powder - NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Translucent

Cheeks:
Bronzer - Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow
Blush - Milani Baked Blush - Delizioso Pink
Highlight - NYX Liquid Illuminator - Sunbeam

Eyes:
Base - Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Branded
Lid - Maybelline Eye Studio - Green With Envy Palette (First color)
Crease - Maybelline Eye Studio - Green With Envy Palette (Second color) and
Wet & Wild Single Shadow - Nutty
Inner Corner - Wet & Wild Single Shadow - Brulee
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen and NYX Eye Pencil - Bronze Shimmer
Mascara - Loreal Telescopic and Maybelline Volume Express
Brow - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown (only non-drugstore item)

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Pink Pout (loving this!)




Have a beautiful day, lovelies!


xox,
                 Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment