Monday, June 2, 2014

June Beauty Cravings


With a new month comes new beauty cravings, at least for me. Since it is now officially June, I can now justify purchasing some of the products that I've had my eye on. Since the summer is quickly arriving, I typically tend to use tinted moisturizers or BB creams for the face, and a little more shimmer than usual on the cheeks and eyes (look for baked or mineralized). How gorgeous are the colors in that Sonia Kashuk duo below? I also keep my makeup pretty neutral with a pop of color on the nails or lips. For my hair, I want the least amount of frizz as possible, which why I will definitely check out the new Tresemme heat protective spray with Keratin. The product that most catches my eye though is the new gel eyeliner by Benefit. I've never seen anything like it - it's is like applying your gel eyeliner with a pencil! Definitely going to get my hands on that. I've also heard great things about the Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb. This product will be great for when I just want to throw something on my lips, but still have a natural plumped look.

What are your current beauty cravings?


Current Beauty Cravings


      Links below!

Too faced cosmetic
beauty.com


Essie 80s fashion
nordstrom.com





Too faced cosmetic
sephora.com


Stila tinted moisturizer
stilacosmetics.com


Sonia Kashuk blush
target.com



Nars cosmetic
narscosmetics.com









xox,
                   Meredith







4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving that Sonia Kashuk bronzer and the Sephora eye shadow palette! You may have just inspired my next shopping trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! And the bronzer/blush duo comes in more than one color - i'm in trouble haha

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! I absolutely lovey your blog and the award is a way to recognize your favorite up and coming blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much girly!! I'll definitely keep the award going and link you in my post :)

      Delete