Friday, August 8, 2014

Warby Parker Home Try-On 2



Two exciting things today - 1. It's Friday (duh) and 2. Another Warby Parker Home Try-On Session! If you've never heard of Warby Parker, they are an online eyeglasses and sunglasses company that donate a pair of glasses to someone in need every time a pair is purchased. They do have actual store locations; however, none are in my area, so home-try is the next best thing (it's free too!). You can select up to 5 pairs of glasses to try on at home and you have five days to try them out before sending them back.

 A few months back I posted a home try-on with 5 different styles (see it here!), but couldn't commit to any of those styles. So here I am again, and I think I found one (or two) that I really like! Now I will admit, some styles just look straight up goofy on me, but I've been searching for the right style to fit my face shape. I've discovered that that best style for my face is a mix between rectangular and rounded, such as the Upton and the Marshall, which are definitely my favorites out of this try-on session, and maybe even out of all the one's I've ever tried. See them all below!


P.S. I apologize for the not so great camera phone quality pictures and dusty mirror "selfies". Trying to get some different angles here :)






1. Upton - Oak Barrel

 Warby Parker Upton - Oak Barrel
Warby Parker Upton - Oak Barrel






2. Mitchell - Whiskey Tortoise

 Warby Parker Mitchell - Whiskey Tortoise
Warby Parker Mitchell - Whiskey Tortoise






3. Preston - Gimlet Tortoise

Warby Parker Preston - Gimlet Tortoise
Warby Parker Preston - Gimlet Tortoise







4. Marshall - Striped Sassafras

Warby Parker Marshall - Striped Sassafras
Warby Parker Marshall - Striped Sassafras






5. Theo - Blue Marblewood

Warby Parker Theo - Blue Marblewood








Check them out here: Warby Parker




Which one is your fav?






xox,
               Meredith









2 comments:

  1. I think my top two choices for you are the Upton and Mitchell! I just received the email that my real ones shipped! I got the Seymour in Tennessee Whiskey (with the clear on the bottom). Can't go wrong with Warby Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which did you choose?? Mine are on the way :)

    ReplyDelete