Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Beauty Favorites


Happy May Everyone! Since April has come to an end, I thought I'd share some of the beauty products that I have been loving and using all month long. Some of these items were new to me as of April, and others have been items that I've had for a while but recently rediscovered and have been using non-stop. I've found that all of the below beauty items are really great products and definitely worth a try!



April Beauty Favorites



Links below!





Why are these my favorites?

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation - I had used up this foundation a few months ago and recently repurchased a new one, which I have been using daily. I love that it feels lightweight but gives me the coverage I need to even out my skin tone. Definitely a great drugstore foundation.

Benefit Fake-up Concealer - The first day I used this concealer I was a little skeptical about the formula. The product that actually does the concealing is in the center of a clear hydrating stick. Having gotten used to how the product feels on my face, I've actually really been enjoying it. It is easy to apply and also blends really well with a brush.

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural - This is by far my favorite face powder in the entire world. I don't know why I took such a long break from using this stuff. I have been using it again this past month and actually am in need of a new one. I highly recommend this powder to set your foundation!

EOS Lip Balm - This brand of lip balm is one of my favorites. I have been especially loving it in raspberry pomegranate.

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray - This is one of the best hairsprays I have ever used. It is not sticky at all, yet has a strong hold. Definitely a must-have!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - If you've ever read this blog, you probably already know this is a favorite of mine. I purchased it early in April and have been using it everyday. Great for volume.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This is another product I have been regularly mentioning. It was also new to me in the beginning of the month and quickly became a favorite. If you are looking for a great matte bronzer, this is your guy.

Maybelline Color Elixir Lipgloss - I own this product in two colors (nude, and petal plush). It is not sticky and gives your lips a nice light sheen.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin - Okay, I have been LOVING this stuff! I actually got it as a free gift with purchase from Ulta and am so glad. I've been spraying this in my hair when it is damp before I blowdry. It really makes a difference in the end result and keeps my hair feeling nice and smooth.

Nars Orgasm Blush - This was the first Nars blush I've ever purchased a couple years back. Whenever I don't know what to use, this is a great go-to. It's just the perfect everyday blush color and formula.

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes (Night Calming) - I've tried several types of makeup removing wipes and Neutrogena has by far been my favorite. It takes off all of my makeup and doesn't bother my skin.

Essie Find me an Oasis Nail Polish - Essie is definitely my favorite brand of nail polish. I have noticed that I've had this particular color on my nails multiple times in the month of April.





Let me know what you've been loving all month!

xox,
                  Meredith



No comments:

Post a Comment