Thursday, May 22, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Fashion Lookbook



Since Memorial Day Weekend is only a few days away, I figured why not do a fashion post with some outfit ideas for the weekend. Memorial Day Weekend aka the big MDW is known for three things: barbecues, barbecues, and more barbecues. I will be attending one this Saturday with my family, and I know many of you will be at some too! However, this time of the year is always a little tricky with what exactly to wear. It's not quite summer yet, but the weather is basically warm enough to show a little more skin. Below you will find four casual, weather appropriate looks. I think I will be going with the second look, since I already own pretty much everything. Now, these are just ideas, so feel free to adjust accordingly and mix and match! If you would like to see where you can find any of the items, they are all linked below!



 





 Top / Denim / Sandals / Necklace / Ring / Sunglasses / Lipgloss











Which one is your favorite?!


xox,
                 Meredith



1 comment:

  1. These outfits are so fun for over the weekend, and are perfect for the season! Great style girl! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete