Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Five: May Beauty Favorites


TGIF Everyone! This Friday Five will be featuring my May Beauty Favorites. These are five products that I've found myself using and loving all month long. They are some really great products that I would recommend to anyone to give a try. Find out why they are my favorites below!


Friday Five: May Beauty Favorites



Links Below!





1. Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream - I have always been a fan of Jergens and their different types of body lotions. I love to use the glow daily moisturizer especially in the summer, but since I hardly have any sort of tan yet, this BB Body Cream has been my thing. We all know that BB creams exist for your face, but how cool is it that there is one specifically for your body? This product is intended to hydrate & smooth, brighten & illuminate, even out skin tone, firm skim, and minimize the appearance of imperfections. I've been really liking this because I do feel that it is hydrating and helps even out my skin tone. I've noticed it the most on my legs. It is not a self tanner, so it doesn't dry streaky. It also smells really great. If you've ever tried Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods - it smells pretty much exactly like that! 

2. L'Oreal Paris Boost It High Lift Creation Spray - If you've ever had trouble teasing your hair, or getting some volume - this stuff is for you. My hair is thick and curly, so it naturally has a significant amount of volume, but this stuff just gives it some crazy lift. Spray a little at the roots and back comb your hair, and it literally stands up straight. Just be sure to smooth it out when you're done, since, you know, we no longer live in the 80s. ;)

3. Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - I have been using this concealer all month because I ran out of my favorite NYX photogenic concealer; however, I have really been enjoying this one by Maybelline. It has great coverage and that brightening effect that I love for under the eyes. 

4. Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick - I have had this shimmer brick for years and I love it! I had stopped using it for a while for some reason, but for the past month, I've been using it everyday as a highlight and to blend my blush and bronzer together. If you saw my post from yesterday, I also used it as an eyeshadow! If you want to try something a little less expensive that you can find at the drugstore, I believe Physicians Formula and Revlon have very similar products.

5.  Essie Resort Fling Nail Polish -This Essie color has pretty much been on my nails the entire month of May. I did have to use three coats to get it to the opacity that I liked, but I just love the color so much. I will probably be using this nail polish into the summer as well!




Have a great weekend!



xox,
                  Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment