Tuesday, May 6, 2014

An Underrated Accessory - The Phone Case


Today's post is about one of the most important and underrated accessory out there - your phone case! Think about it. You take your cell phone EVERYWHERE with you, and usually its in your hand, or on your desk, exposed to the world. If you forget it somewhere or can't seem to find it cue the panic attack. Your precious piece of technology needs the protection of a case, so why not have a cute one? If you've had the same old phone case for a while now and need some inspiring new styles, look below! Now some are designer brands, which means they are more expensive, but I've included others that you can find for cheap that are just as cute. I can't even really pick a favorite, I love them all! I'm sure you'll find out from my Instagram which one I choose. ;)


Phone Cases


Links Below!






xox,
                  Meredith



2 comments: