Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Transitional Trend: Peep Toe Ankle Booties



As we get closer and closer to the fall season, we start wondering what style changes we may need to make to be more 'seasonally appropriate'. I love wearing ankle booties in the fall, but I don't feel like I'm quite there yet to break them out of my closet. I also have a hard time giving up wearing my sandals - my favorite nude pair is just so easy to throw on and go. So now what? Well here we have the new transitional trend of the peep toe ankle bootie to bring us from summer to fall. I have been seeing this style everywhere and definitely want to get a pair of my own. All of the booties I chose to include in the slideshow below follow the same kind of style - a black or tan open toe ankle bootie with a chunky heel. I'm really digging the ones that are also open in the back!












What do you think of this trend?




xox,
               Meredith






3 comments:

  1. I just bought the Franco Sarto Refresh in black and wore them twice to work. Great addition, super comfortable and the heel was not high. Great for work and also going out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Of course - just followed you on google and bloglovin :)

      Delete