Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Date Night Inspired Fashion Looks



Happy Hump Day Everyone! Today I have three fashion looks for you all inspired by the concept of 'date night'. Depending on where you're going or what you're doing, the formality of the outfit can be subjective, which is why two of the below looks are a little dressier, and one is more on the casual side. If I am going out to a nicer restaurant, I like to dress up a little more than say a date to the movies, where I would definitely be more casual. No matter what, it's always nice to put in a little effort when I'm out with my guy. Believe me, he's seen me at my worst - so I like to remind him of my best! All of the links for everything are also listed below :)






























Which one is your favorite?







xox,
                 Meredith






1 comment: