Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The 'Everyday' Necklace


I have been looking for a new 'everyday' necklace for quite some time now. I did have a heart necklace that I adored and wore for almost 5 years now; however, a few months ago, the chain sadly broke and left my poor neck bare and necklace-less. I still have the heart pendant, so getting a new chain is always an option. Still, I have found myself browsing for a new piece to add to my everyday jewelry. When scrolling through some of the necklaces I've picked out, you're going to notice a pattern. I like gold, I like dainty, and I like hearts. I feel like your everyday jewelry should just be unique to you or symbolize something that really means something to you. I've always been a sucker for hearts and love, so that's something I want to represent about myself every single day. Although, I must say, I'm really digging the zodiac sign necklace in the collection below (mine's a Leo!). Go check it out! I also just want to add that all of these pieces are in the $100-$250 price range. I feel like that can give you a good quality piece without getting too splurge crazy. I'ts an everyday piece, so you want it to last!








Here's some of my everyday jewelry in action! (including my poor broken heart necklace)








xox,
                Meredith






2 comments:

  1. Stella and Dot is launching a collection of Engraveable necklaces and I feel like this could be the perfect piece for you! They are $59 for a horizontal bar necklace and $69 for the round pendant version. As soon as I have pictures to share, I'll send them to you!

    ReplyDelete