Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Five: So Clutch



Happy Friday! Today's post will be featuring lots and lots of clutches. Although the clutch handbag serves its purpose year round (I like to pick out something universal for this reason), clutches are great to use during the summer when you're always on the go. I find it unnecessary to take my large satchel or tote everywhere I go during the summer season, especially at night. They are also a fun accessory to use because they come in so many different variations. For a more classic look, choose an envelope style clutch. For a more modern look, try out the fold-over style. So that you can use your clutch year round (especially if it is a bit of a splurge), I'd say go with neutral tones like nude or tan. When it doubt, classic black will never fail you. Look below for all clutches and links!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

























xox,
                Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment