Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Recent Drugstore Purchases



The drugstore is one of my favorite places to shop and aimlessly wander through. Anytime someone needs to make a trip there I am always willing to come along; however, I am not the best wing-lady. I always head straight towards the cosmetic isles to see what's new and what I can add to my forever growing beauty collection. On my most recent trip, I was in need of some toothpaste (Crest 3D White is my favorite), but I also picked up some other goodies, which are listed below. Some of these products I had been wanting to try out and have heard great things about, such as the Neutrogena BB Cream and Essie nail polish in the shade Urban Jungle. The others were just items I randomly picked out due to my running out of similar products. I have already tried out both Hawaiian Tropic products, and I must say, I've been loving the face sunscreen for the beach. I really like how the formula feels when I apply it to my face and it also smells great too! I'm eager to try out the Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Pen, since I ran out of my old one by Maybelline and have been using gel liner in the meantime. You should be able to find these products at mostly any kind of drugstore, but I've provided all links below :)







1. Neutrogena Visibly Even BB Cream - Light to Medium

2. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Oil Free Lotion Sunscreen - SPF 30

3. Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm Stick Sunscreen - SPF 45

4. Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner - Blackest Black

5. Essie Nail Polish - Urban Jungle

6. Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse














xox,
                 Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment