Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Statement Rings: White, Gold, & Turquoise


Since you're just starting your week, I thought I'd distract you a little longer with a ton of pretty little rings to look at! Only, they're not really that little because they are all in the statement ring category with the intention of drawing some attention to your fingers (nail polish post next?). The great thing about statement rings is that they can totally add a little pop of color or style, yet are subtle enough because they aren't as in your face as say a statement necklace. Since my style is more simplistic in the summer, I still need that little something to fill the void of all of my (temporarily) left behind fashion jewelry.  I pop one of these little babes on my middle or pointer finger and I'm good to go.

 I have been loving the look of my white and gold druzy stone ring that I found on Etsy and have included some similar styles below. I am also looking to get one of the turquoise rings from below - I think the color is absolutely gorgeous for summer! Oh, and they're all either $50 or under - yay :)




Summer Rings




All links right below!









One of my favorite statement rings to wear:
















xox,
               Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment