Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Outfit Ideas & Inspiration



Today I have a quick post for you because I've been a little sickie stuck in bed for the past three days (who even gets sick in the summer?). So I'm going to get right to the point and show you some outfit ideas for the 4th! Of course anything red, white, & blue will work, but here are some ideas and inspiration of how to tie it all together. I'll probably be sticking with something along the lines of the first outfit since my 4th of July will be on the casual side, especially since I'll probably still be recovering - no cocktails for me :( - have one for me?




Outfit #1:



Top / Shorts / Sandals / Bracelet / Bandana / Butter Gloss (Eclair) / Nail Polish





Outfit #2:


Top / Shorts / Sandals / Bag / Necklace / Ring / Lipstick (Good Taste) / Nail Polish








Outfit #3:














xox,
                  Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment