Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five: Links I Love





Happy Friday Everyone! Today I will be sharing some of my favorite sites to browse through, shop on, or just look at on a daily basis. You may recognize some, but I hope at least one of them is new to you! Make sure you make it to #5 - I'm sharing one of my online shopping secrets (I guess it's not really a secret anymore) to save some money! Enjoy :)




1. GroopDealz:


GroopDealz is an adorable website I discovered about a year ago when browsing through Pinterest. It is filled with boutique style sales that are offered at great prices. I always purchase fashion jewelry through this site and am also loving the home decor category. There are so many cute and creative things that you can find on this site. Definitely one of my favorite links to look at - trust me, you'll love it!

Check out GroopDealz right here!






2. The Beauty Department

As far back as MTV's Laguna Beach days, Lauren Conrad has been one of my favorite celebrities to follow for fashion and beauty. She has a classic style that has really evolved over time. When it comes to hair and makeup she always looks stunning. When her beauty team launched 'The Beauty Department' I was immediately hooked. There are tons of tutorials, ideas, and beauty inspirations on this site and I absolutely love it.

Check it out here.






3. Yummly

Okay, so this is basically the Pinterest for food. Whenever I am looking to bake something new, I look here first for recipes. The site is so neat and organized and makes finding what I'm looking for so simple. I love that there's a serving update button so that you can use the recipe to fit your needs. There's even an app for easy mobile access!

Check it out here.





4. Tone It Up

So I know I mentioned this site in my Get Fit with Youtube post (as seen here) but in case you haven't seen that post or haven't heard of this site I want to make sure I include it here! These girls, Karena and Katrina are my trainers and are a huge part of my life (they helped me lose 10 lbs!). They provide me with weekly workout schedules to keep me on track and stay motivated. They promote a healthy lifestyle in the cutest and most non-boring way possible. As much as I hate working out, they make it a little more enjoyable. I highly recommend checking them out!

Check out Tone It Up here!





5. Ebates

This little baby here is one of my shopping secrets. If you like to online shop like me, this site is going to be your new best friend. You literally get paid back a little for the shopping you were already going to do. Here's how it works: you go on to Ebates, click the link of the site you're going to shop on, and then you get a percentage of cash back on your purchase. Then they send you something called a "big fat check" every few months with whatever cash back you've earned. Over the past few years, I've made a total of $300 back (mainly from all the holiday online shopping I do!) - but now I have $300 more than I would have had without using Ebates. It's actually kind of silly if you don't use this site for online shopping.

Be sure to check out Ebates right here!











Have a great weekend!!


xox,
                 Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment