Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Gifts for Her/ Mid-Summer Gift Guide




Hi Everyone! I apologize for my first post of the week being on a Thursday. I am currently on a family vacation in Wildwood Crest and left my computer off for a few days - but I am back today with a mid-summer gift guide! My birthday happens to be coming up (August 15) and also my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend (August 5) and he's always a little lost with what to get me. For our anniversary, we typically just get each other tickets to a concert or comedy show and call it even. However, he still likes to get me a little something for my birthday. The below items featured in this gift guide do not only have to be for a birthday or from a boyfriend. In my opinion, I think they are great gifts for a girl for any occasion. So ladies, if you need to get your friend a gift in the near future - these could work for you too!

Of course these are all based on my personal taste, style, and interests, so feel free to leave feedback in the comments below! :)















xox,
                 Meredith





1 comment:

  1. Not turning your computer on for a few days can be a great thing, allows you to destress! Enjoyed the post! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com
    I would really enjoy if you also did it!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete