Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Beauty Favorites


Now that we are moving right along in July, I wanted to share some of the beauty products that I've been loving the entire month of June and will continue to use. Now bare with my descriptions of the products, as I am still stick and my concentration is limited to edit - so I don't really remember what I wrote - but it's all down below!


June Beauty Favorites


Links Below!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8



1. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Primer: I have been using this primer all month long underneath my foundation. I especially love to use it with my MAC Mineralize Foundation because it keeps it in place and lasting longer. I also like how smooth it makes my face feel before I apply anything else. One pump of this stuff goes a long way!

2. MAC Mineralize Foundation:  I have been really enjoying this foundation beacuse it is lightweight and leaves my skin with a nice dewy finish. I have tried it without primer, and it just didn't last as long - so I would definitely recommend using a primer. The finish of this foundation is beautiful though.

3. Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow: This stuff has probably been my most favorited (is that a word?) (it is now!) beauty products of June. I have been using this bronzer every day to really give me a glowing look. It is sheer and subtle so I pretty much go to town with applying this all over my face and neck. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for that fresh summer glow!

4. MAC Matte Lipstick - Pink Plaid: I finally have this lipstick back in my life! My mom permanently borrowed my first tube of this lipstick and she wears it everyday. I've been doing the same since I purchased a new one - It is the perfect cool toned pink lip color. Definitely one of my favorite MAC lipsticks ever.

5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner - Black Velvet: This eyeliner came to me in one of my Ipsy glam bags and I've been using it ever since. I really like it because it applies nice and smoothly and isn't as intense of a black. It's more of a soft black, which is what I always prefer in my waterline. 

6. Essie - Ole Caliente - I have been loving this color for summer. It is kind of a mix between a bright red with a slight hint of pink. It really pops, especially now that my skin is getting a little tanner.

7. Jergens Natural Glow - This is reoccurring favorite that makes its way into my life every June. I love to use this lotion to enhance my tan after I've spent a day in the sun. I'm still not crazy about the smell (that self- tanner lotion smell that seems to be universal) but I find it's not as strong in this particular brand. I always make sure to buy the medium to tan shade because the light to medium always comes out too orange. This product isn't just a June favorite, it's also a summer must have!

8. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - If you want some extra glow - try this stuff! I love lightly applying this on top of my cheekbones to highlight my face. I always apply this last and like I said before, lightly! A little bit goes a long way, otherwise you'll have shimmer city on your face. The champagne color is beautiful though and it can even double as an eye shadow - sometimes I plop it right in the inner corners to brighten. 








What have you been loving in the month of June?





xox,
                    Meredith








1 comment:

  1. I bought the MAC Prep + Prime and I love it! Although it helps keep makeup long-lasting, I'm still on the search to find something for oily-skin. Have you tried the Hourglass primer yet? I would like your review :)

    I've also become obsessed with Dior's Lip Glow Color Reviver balm because it gives that natural tint! Def worth the $32!

    http://thewifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete