Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Trend: Exotically Tropical


Today I want to share a summer trend with you that I've literally been seeing everywhere - on fashion bloggers, in magazines, in the stores I shop at - and I'm not talking about the not so cute typical Hawaiian floral button down that your Uncle wears (sorry Tommy Bahama). I'm talking real exotic tropical prints and the current pineapple phenomenon. Although this trend is completely seasonal (I doubt you'd rock your pineapple romper in the winter), it's a really cool trend because it's so unique and bold. It literally screams summer and incorporates all these bright colors you may not typically get to wear during any other season. I think I'm definitely going to grab a pair of tropical printed shorts and maybe some bright colored earrings. Look below for a slideshow of more styles and links to everything!







































Will you be trying out the tropical trend?



xox,
                Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment