Friday, August 1, 2014

August Beauty Cravings



What, it's already that time? Yup, it's August 1st and I'm not wasting any time with my August Beauty Wish List. The unplanned theme of these products seems to include very neutral toned makeup (eyes, and lips) and adding on a classic winged liner with some long, dark lashes. I've heard great things about the Loreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation by women of all ages (my mom loves it!). I've also been seeing the Nudes eyeshadow Palette by Maybelline pretty much everywhere and am eager to try it. I love Urban Decay's Naked Line for their eyeshadow, but have yet to try out any of their lip products, which is why a gloss and a lipstick are listed below. Have you tried any of the below items? Let me know your thoughts!





August Beauty Cravings




Links Below!












Have a great weekend!!



xox,
                  Meredith





No comments:

Post a Comment