Thursday, August 14, 2014

Drugstore Products Worth Trying



If you've been on this blog before, you've probably already seen some of the below products floating around in several posts. That's because I stick to the products I love and only recommend products that I actually use and enjoy. Below are all prodcuts that can be found at the drugstore that I definitely feel are worth a try. So the next time you're at the drugstore and are thinking "hey, I need a new concealer" maybe you'll think of this post and fall in love with a new product like I have. All of the items are linked below :)




Drugstore Products Worth Trying




1. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - One of my favorite eyeliners to use on my top lash line. Allows for an easy cat eye wing.

2. Essie Nail Polish - Essie is by far my favorite nail polish brand. The formula never fails, and the color selection is amazing!

3. Revlon ColorStay Foundation - This is one of my go-to drugstore foundations whenever I'm not trying out anything new. It stays put all day and leaves a matte finish.

4. Loreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - If you've see this blog before, you've most likely have seen this mascara already. I love the tiny bristle because it helps separate my lashes before applying whatever volumizing mascara that I am using next.

5. Milani Glow Baked Bronzer - You've probably also have already seen me mention this bronzer a time or two. I absolutely love it! Leaves the perfect bronzy sheen to my face, especially looks great in the summer.

6. NYX Powder Blush - These are my go-to drugstore blushes. They are pigmented and have a lot of great color dupes to more high-end blushes.

7. Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - This is my everyday lip balm. It's moisturizing, lasts longer than some other lip balms, and comes in great flavors.

8. NYX Butter Gloss - This is one of my favorite overall drugstore lip products. Its got this buttery formula that isn't sticky on your lips, and also has great color payoff.

9. NYX HD Photo Concealer - I recently started using this again and instantly remembered why I love it so much. It is great for my under-eye area because it doesn't crease, and also gives that brightening effect that I love. Highly recommend!

10. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - I haven't been able to find that many drugstore powders that I actually like, but this one I like! I press it into the areas of my face (after already applying foundation) that I don't want to shine, typically the center of my forehead, and chin.









Any others worth trying? Let me know!



P.S. if you decide to get the Eos lip balm, just keep it away from your cute dog!





xox,
               Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment