Thursday, August 7, 2014

Make It Personal Part 2



Something I've always wanted, but never seem to get for myself is a personalized necklace. I did order one from Groopdealz a while back (can be seen in my first Make It Personal post here), but the necklace wasn't the size I originally hoped for. I do plan on finally getting another one; however, I still need to pick which one I want! I think I will choose one from the below 8 necklaces - I've always had a thing from the large monogram pendant, but then there's the nameplate trend, or maybe just a simple single letter. Decisions, decisions - what do you think?




Personalized Necklaces


Links Below!

















Here are some other personalized accessories I found and thought were really cute!





Links Below!



















xox,
                Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment