Monday, August 11, 2014

Sensationally Sunkissed July Ipsy Glam Bag


Although we are already moving right along in August, I never got around to posting what I received in my July 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag. Whoops - better late than never right? To be honest, the highlight of this month's bag is the actual bag. The color is not done justice in the picture below! Now, the five products I received are probably all items I would not seek out on my own and am unsure if I will even use them; however, I am curious to try out the Bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB eyeshadow. I was able to peek at the August bag that's on its way on Ipsy's site and am pretty excited for that one - it has Urban Decay's new perversion mascara in it! Keep on scrolling to see what I got in my July Ipsy :)









Pur~lisse
pur~protect essential daily moisturizer spf 30




Pixi Beauty
Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm





Clear Clinic Laboratories
Vanished Clear Spot Treatment





Models Own
Nail Polish in Red Sea





bareMinerals
5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15













xox,
                Meredith





No comments:

Post a Comment