Monday, August 18, 2014

Quick & Easy Room Decor



Another interest of mine besides beauty and fashion is home decor. I love going into Pier 1 or Homegoods for no particular reason but just to browse and look at "pretty things". Since I do not have a house or entire space of my own yet, I am limited to a room (yay for living home and saving money!), but I still like to fill that room with decorative pieces and accessories. It's the one place that I can make my own with pieces that reflect my personal style and decorative taste. As you can see below I'm a sucker for whites, ivories, and creams. I try to get creative with my storage pieces, like my makeup brush holders and jewelry holders (I currently have a pretty pencil cup and a giant mug). I like to incorporate different textures, which is super easy to do with throw pillows (I own both of those). I also have a big thing for candles - I love the three wick candles from bath & body works, especially when they are on promo for 2 for $20!


P.S. All of the below items are $25 or under!






Quick & Easy Room Decor







       Links Below!




3 wick candle
bathandbodyworks.com





3 wick candle
bathandbodyworks.com









here are some pics from my Instagram :)














xox,
                     Meredith














No comments:

Post a Comment