Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thinking Transitionally


As we approach mid August we start to notice that the retail world is not only done prepping for fall, but they are pretty much also done releasing their fall collections. Growing up, I've always hated this fact beacuse I still wanted to enjoy the rest of my summer (back to school commercials at the end of July?! let a kid live a little). However, now that I'm almost 25 (eek), I do enjoy fall fashion much much more. Now I'm not starting my fall shopping yet by any means - but I do like to play around with transition pieces to ease my way into the upcoming season. Think open-toed ankle booties, cool neutral eyes, and a classic black handbag. That's a start!





Thinking Transitionally




Links Below!














xox,
                  Meredith











No comments:

Post a Comment