Monday, August 4, 2014

5 Minute Makeup using 5 Products


There will be times in your life where you just have to hustle when doing your makeup. Any last minute plans or errands that need to be taken care of can leave you flustered and unsure of what makeup products you should limit yourself to. For this post, I literally timed myself and completed my makeup in 4 minutes and 57 seconds. The products I chose to use are just the basics, but I feel are essentials before walking out the door. If I'm running really short on time, I can limit it to three of the below products (BB cream, brows, and mascara). But I think dedicating 5 minutes to your makeup even when you're in a hurry is pretty reasonable! Check it on out below :)




5 Minute Makeup




1. First, I applied by Neutrogena Visibly Even BB Cream in shade 'light to medium' to my entire face and just blended with my fingers.

2. Then, I used my fake-up concealer by Benefit in the shade 'light' and applied it under my eyes, again blending with my fingers.

3. I quickly filled in my brows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade 'soft brown'.

4. Next, I applied two coats of my Loreal Telescopic mascara, waiting about 30 seconds between each coat.

5. Lastly, I applied my Milani Baked Bronzer in the shade 'Glow' very generously all over my face, concentrating on my cheekbones, forehead, and jawline.






...and Voila!













What are your go-to 5 minute makeup products?






xox,
                  Meredith





No comments:

Post a Comment