Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August Ipsy: Beauty Schooled








Before August ends, I wanted to be sure to post the ipsy bag that I received this month. If you've never heard of ipsy, it's a monthly subscription service for $10 a month that includes 5 beauty sample products that come in a different glam bag each month. It's also a points program where you can earn points in ways such as reviewing products or referring your friends. Once you've accumulated enough points, you can redeem them to receive some bonus items in your next glam bag. Check it out right here!

In this particular bag, I am most excited to try Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara. I'm also a huge fan of dry shampoo, so I like that this bag had a little one in there that I can take with me on the go. Look below to see what else came in my August bag!




Klorane
Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk




Urban Decay
Perversion Mascara




Dr. Brandt
Pores No More Pore Refiner




Jersey Shore Sun
Mongongo Lip Conditioner




J. Cat Beauty
Flying Solo Eye Shadow










xox,
                Meredith





1 comment:

  1. Tell me how the pore refiner works! I've been considering trying it out :)

    ReplyDelete