Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Style: Casually Covered


Like I mentioned in my previous post, my summer style tends to be on the causal side. Since I spend a lot of my time at the beach during the summer, my nights out are usually for a casual dinner, movie, ice cream, or just literally hanging out. For nights like these my style is pretty uniform with a graphic tee or tank, denim shorts, and something to throw over my shoulders for when the temperature drops or I'm in air conditioned places (some restaurants are so cold!). Instead of having a little jacket, I love to use button down shirts and just keep them unbuttoned. I roll up the sleeves a little, grab a pair of sandals and then I'm ready to go. I threw in some lip products for fun ;) Check below for three outfits that I basically own and will totally wear this time of year.



Outfit 1:








Outfit 2:


Lipstick (Pink Plaid) / Sandals / Graphic Tee / Shorts / Plaid Shirt





Outfit 3:


Chambray Shirt / Shorts / Top / Sandals / Lip Balm Stain (Cherish)















Hope you've enjoyed! :)



xox,
                Meredith







No comments:

Post a Comment