Thursday, June 19, 2014

Daytime Makeup Look


I was having one of those days where I just liked the way my makeup came out, so of course I had to document it for you. (Ladies, take advantage of when you like the way you look and don't be afraid to take pictures and share your beautiful face with me and everyone else!). It turns out that many of the products I used are also featured in my "My Go-to Makeup Look" post from a few months ago (same exact eye look). See it here. There are, however, some changes in products so I wanted to keep you updated! I apologize for the lighting and quality of the pictures - it was a little later in the day so the natural lighting wasn't at it's best, but you can still get an idea of what the makeup looks like in action. For a full list of everything I used, keep on reading!



Makeup!














Products Used:

Face:
Primer - MAC Prep + Prime Skin Primer
Foundation - MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum - NW18
Concealer - Benefit Fake-up - Light
Powder - MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural - Medium

Cheeks:
Bronzer - Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow (Pictured in product picture is a similar bronzer by Victoria's Secret)
Blush - MAC Prism
Highlight - The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes:
Primer - MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Lid - Lorac Pro - White & Cream
Crease - Lorac Pro - Taupe & Sable 
Liner - MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner & Urban Decay 24/7 - Black Velvet
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Lips: 
MAC Pink Plaid









xox,
                Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment