Thursday, June 5, 2014

shadyLady Volume 2: the Balm




Hi Everyone! Today I bring you swatches and makeup looks using an eyeshadow palette that I have been using non-stop lately. The shadyLady Vol. 2 palette by the Balm is part of a collection of eyeshadow palettes that all consist of shimmering and illuminating shadows. Each shade is named after a different 'shadyLady', which definitely keeps this palette interesting and entertaining. As we are getting into the summer season, I have been using a little more shimmer than normal, which is why I have been loving this palette. I tend to use more of the neutral toned shades in the palette; however, this specific volume is great because it gives a little bit of color options, yet nothing too out of my comfort zone.  If you're looking for a little more shimmer this summer, I would recommend this palette! I get use out of almost all of the colors (this never happens for me with a palette), and I really like the formula and pigmentation of all of the shadows. If you're interested, you can find this palette at Kohls where I picked it up, or online right here.


Real Life Pics & Swatches:

Bottom Row: mischievous marissa, tempting tara, devilish danielle
Middle row: bossy bobbi, makeout mary, just this once jamie
Top Row: caught in the act courtney, feisty felicia, insane jane








Makeup Look No. 1:

Lid: insane jane
crease: caught in the act courtney
outer crease: bossy bobbi
lower lash line: just this once jamie
inner corner: tempting tara






Makeup Look No 2.

lid: mischievous marissa and devilish danielle
crease: caught in the act courtney
lower lash line: just this once jamie and feisty felicia
inner corner: tempting tara










xox,
                  Meredith




No comments:

Post a Comment