Thursday, June 12, 2014

Recently Purchased Beauty & Fashion Items


Happy almost Friday Everyone! Since you almost made it through the week, you deserve to treat yourself, right? Right! :) Below are some products and pieces that I have recently purchased and either already have or are still on their way in the mail. Find out what exactly everything is and where I got it down below. Oh, and let me know if you would like a review/post about anything specific in the comments below!



Recently Purchased




1. MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl - I hear this is what Kylie Jenner uses!

2. I had to get something from the Alluring Aquatic Collection so I chose this lipglass in Peachstock.

3. The Enchanted One by MAC was out of stock so I chose this similar matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy.

4. I decided I needed to try the Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer Blush Duo - I chose this one in the shade Glow.

5. I love graphic tee's for summer. I found this Peace, Love & Rock 'N' Roll tee at F21 here.

6. I bought these sandals from Target to dress up all of my t-shirt and jeans outfits for summer.

7. This fine knit top was only $7 from H&M! I believe it means "I love bad boys".

8. I bought the whole TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day System from CVS, which includes shampoo, conditioner, and a special heat activated treatment to eliminate frizz for 7 days or up to 3 washes. 








xox,
                   Meredith





2 comments:

  1. I purchased the bronzer and a studded version of the sandals recently!! #GreatMinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fine knit top from H&M!
    www.vivreblog.com

    ReplyDelete