Monday, June 16, 2014

Outfit Ideas & Inspiration for Men


I decided to try something a little different for today - and I must say, it's a little bit of a stretch for me. I'll admit that I'm not as aware and involved in men's fashion as I am in women's. However, (and this in an important however) I do give myself credit for the times I gift men's clothing to my boyfriend, my brother, my dad, or whomever and they actually like and wear the stuff - and I think it looks good! So that is what this post and the three below men's fashion looks are inspired by. I also like to think I have a bit of an eye for pairing certain things together that just work and match. One of my fashion tips that I use and think that all men should use too because it's pretty important - is to not over match. Now I'm not saying pick your clothes out in the dark, but don't be afraid to put some blue with black, or black with brown. I'm telling you - it's okay! Most of the looks are a bit on the casual side, but hey, I'm testing this whole men's fashion idea thing out. So let me know what you think! And ladies, if you need some outfit ideas for your guy, look below :)




Outfit # 1:


Watch / Shirt / Socks / Cologne / Sneakers




 Outfit #2:


Cologne / Watch / Shirt / Pants / Belt / Shoes




 Outfit #3:


Cologne / Watch / Shirt / Denim / Shoes













Feedback is much appreciated! :)



xox,
                  Meredith







No comments:

Post a Comment