Monday, June 23, 2014

June Ipsy: Pretty in Paradise Glam Bag




It's that time of the month again (eek, no, not that time) when that little shiny pink envelope arrives in the mail with my name on it. I'm talking about my June Ipsy Glam Bag! I have to say I really like this month's theme and I loved the look of the bag even before I knew it was by Rebecca Minkoff. So now I love it even more :) Keep on scrolling to see what I got in my June Ipsy! I'd have to say the standout item is the NYX Butter Gloss - even though I already have that particular shade - but why not have a backup?




Rebecca Minkoff June Ipsy Bag:





Carol's Daughter
Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Styling Cream


Realtree
for Her


OFRA
Universal Eyebrow Pencil


NYX
Butter Gloss
Eclair


Nicka K New York 
Shimmer Eyeliner





Sign up here!




I may do a makeup look using some of these products - let me know your thoughts!







xox,
                Meredith




No comments:

Post a Comment