Monday, April 28, 2014

Scarfed Up: Spring Scarves


The weather is getting warmer and we are putting away our chunky, bulky cable knit scarves until next season (my boyfriend likes to refer to mine as neck braces). However, this does not mean that we cannot still accessorize with a light-weight scarf. I love wearing scarves in the Spring because it adds so much extra color and can change the whole look of what you're wearing. For instance, if you are wearing a plain white tee, some boyfriend jeans, and a pair of Converse, adding a scarf with a pop of color or print will give your look that little something extra. Below are some scarves that I've picked out that I would totally wear this time of year. I'm especially loving the floral H&M scarf (first row, second one in), and the striped scarf by Steve Madden (second row, first one in). These are all either $50 or under!



Spring Scarves



Links below!





xox,
                 Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment