Monday, April 14, 2014

Make a Statement

If anyone follows me on Instagram, you already know that I have a teeny obsession with statement necklaces. I just think they are so beautiful and can add so much style, color, or drama to anything you're wearing. Statement necklaces have been trending for quite some time now and I plan to keep this trend ongoing in my personal wardrobe. Here are some statement pieces that I've had my eye on - all under $50!

Make a Statement

Top Row: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Middle Row: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Bottom Row: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Below are some of my favorite pieces that I have added to my collection over the past year:


 Kohls


shoplately.com (this site is amazing!)


 shoplately.com (similar)


J.Crew Factory (almost exact here)


Groopdealz.com (similar here)


Etsy Shop ShamelesslySparkly





Hope you enjoyed!!

xox,
                    Meredith



1 comment: