Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Five: Friends & Family

It's that wonderful time of year again (no, not the Holidays). I'm talking about Lord & Taylor's friends and family promo! For years and years the friends and family promotion has given my mom and I an excuse to buy as much as we'd like from Lord & Taylor. I mean, come on, mostly everything is 25% off! (cosmetics are 10% off!) If there is anytime to buy that expensive bag or watch that you've had your eye on, here's your chance. If you need some ideas and inspiration, below are 5 items that I have and love (some are newer versions) that you can get your hands on from Lord & Taylor.


Friday Five Favorites: Lord & Taylor

Links Below!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


 Here are my own items:

Michael Kors Lexington Watch - Large

Nars Blush Duo (Orgasm, Angelika)

Kate Spade Bow Ring

Jessica Simpson Calie Pumps

Michael Kors Large Selma Satchel - Dark Dune




Happy Shopping! ;)


xox,
                Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment