Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Ipsy






Today’s post is all about my April Ipsy bag. Previously known as Glam Bag, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that sends out five sample products in a cute little makeup bag for a small fee of $10 a month. I personally love trying out new products and get excited when my shiny pink Ipsy envelope comes in the mail. Although sometimes the products in my monthly bag can be hit or miss, I still find that there are some really great samples in there that give me my money’s worth. Look below to see what came in my April Ipsy bag. The highlights for me are definitely the Urban Decay Velvet Eyeliner and the Cover FX face primer.

                         

             
                                                                     Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm - Apple Pink

Cover FX Matte Primer
Rainbow Honey Nail Polish
Jasmine Roll On Perfume Oil
Urban Decay 24/7 Black Velvet Eyeliner

Become a member here!


Here are some of the other Ipsy Bags I've received over the past few months:






xox,
                 Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment