Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Boyfriend's Guide to Gift-Giving

Hello Gentleman! If you ended up here, you probably have a girlfriend, wife, or woman in your life that you need to get a gift for...and you probably have no idea what to get her. Don't get discouraged - it's mainly our faults. I can admit, like many others, I am a tough girl to shop for. I just want something that I can use or wear every day, especially if a person I care about is spending their money on me. Next time you're with your girlfriend or wife, take note of what she is wearing. Does she wear more silver toned jewelry or gold? Does she have any makeup on her eyelids? Does she even have her ears pierced, and if so, what style earring does she usually wear? Just try to be a little more observant, and I promise you, it will spark an idea. As a safety net, you can explore the below items I've picked out for you - I love all of them!





Good luck!



xox,
                  Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment