Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Beauty Favorites



I'mmmmm backkkkkk ;)

I know, I know, I haven't posted in about a month (sorry!!). I started a new job around three weeks ago, so I've just been adjusting to my new schedule and all that good stuff. However, I am happily back today with some beauty favorites that I have been using the entire month of October - most of this stuff I've been wearing to work so everything is office appropriate! I also have been working on some upcoming posts - so I don't plan on disappearing for another month! Anyways, I'm glad to be back and I hope you all enjoy the rest of this post :)





October Beauty Favorites





Links Below!





1. My first, most important, and unfortunately most expensive favorite is my Clarisonic Mia. My skin has been really giving me problems lately and as soon as I started using this baby again all of my problem areas started to clear up! It's basically just an exfoliator that does all of the work for you. I know there are some less expensive versions out there, or just use an exfoliating scrub from the drugstore!





2. What a perfect color for fall. This in-between purple/grey hue called Merino Cool is one of my favorite colors on and off nails - and it's by Essie so of course I'm in love!





3. I'm always searching for that go-to drugstore foundation and I decided to try the Nourishing Long Wear makeup by Neutrogena. It's supposed to last 12 hours, and although I don't quite think it does (be sure to use a finishing powder over it anyways), I do find that it lasts most of the day while I'm at work. I recommend this for dryer skin types!






4. An oldie, but certainly a goodie! I think Urban Decay's Naked Basics has to be one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever, mainly because it has the perfect neutral everyday colors. All of the shades are matte, except for the first one, which I like to add on my eyelid for a very subtle pop of shimmer. Love, love, love!







5. In addition to finding a go-to drugstore foundation, I also am always looking for a go-to drugstore mascara. I've been really enjoying the Voluminous Miss Manga mascara by Loreal. It's almost comparable to my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (almost!). But if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, I'd say give this one a try!







6. So we all know Mac's Rebel is a huge fall favorite for many. However, I find that Rebel is a little too intense for everyday, so instead, I've been absolutely loving my Mac lipstick in the shade 'Up the Amp'. It's in that same purple family, but way less intense!







7. Now that it's fall I've been using my shimmer bronzers less and less. Benefit's Hoola Bronzer is perfect because it's matte. I've been using this bronzer everyday for a cheekbone contour.











xox,
                 Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment