Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Current Fall Accessory Craves




I feel like all I've been browsing for lately are scarves, shoes, and all other kinds of accessories. It's probably because a big part of the fall season (to me at least) is combining some of the clothing you already have and simply adding an accessory. For example, you can wear the same sweater twice, just switch up the scarves and shoes and you have two different looks. Other kinds of accessories like stud earrings or a phone case are pieces you can wear everyday and get so much use out of. I think I've had the same iPhone case for close to six months now (I need an update - and I'm loving the one below!). And let's be real, if you have a growing lipstick collection like I do, you really can never have too many. So go ahead, go a little accessory crazy every once in a while - it's worth it!





Accessory Craves



Links Below!




















2 comments:

  1. You're right, you can totally have a different look with the same sweater! Love the booties and scarf by the way.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! just found and followed you on bloglovin! :)

      Delete