Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas




Thanksgiving is finally here and I am so thankful! Not only for the food (the food is definitely a huge part of it), but also because it's the time of year where we actually get to celebrate what exactly we're thankful for. I know that I am so so grateful and appreciative of my family and friends and love being able to spend the day with them all while enjoying some really amazing food. Because of the massive amount of food we typically consume, I like to dress pretty casual and very comfy (you'll probably catch me wearing the super casual option below). However, if you're not staying home, or have more formal plans, I wanted to include an outfit for that too! Take a look below for some inspiration of what to wear for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner.





Look 1 - Casual:








       Look 2 - Formal:









          Look 3 - Super Casual:














Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Holiday weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment